Saturday, February 4, 2012

EPIPHANY 2012

Epiphany (feeling), a sudden realization of great truth....MY LAST EPIPHANY WAS IN 2007!....Well, the last major one for me....and now, once again....mine eyes have been opened to another...how I came about this one is just like the last....spinning my wheels trying to figure out what's the next step....and what's best for me....what will MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST...the hardest part of realizing what you MUST do...is deciding that it's actually DOABLE!!!..AND of course, are you really seeing the whole picture clearly!.....there's alot involved in that statement...how do you get started?...what if you don't succeed?...what is your alternative plan?...Is this the right time to act????..NO REMORSE, NO REGRETS?......ha!...that last comment will get you every time!!!...that's a dream killer....WHEN IS IT THE RIGHT TIME?...and who decides that?...WELL, TODAY....I realized that those questions are not only loaded...but fruitless....and if I'm going to obtain MY ULTIMATE HAPPINESS....I need to get my crap together!...I have an extremely strong support system...I have a vision...and the only thing that is TRULY stopping me....IS ME!!!!...SO....I'm going to take a dose of my own medicine....and take a LEAP OF FAITH....and get the ball moving...and you still have no real clue as to what I am referring to....WELL...THAT'S IN THE WORKS!...AND WHEN I FEEL LIKE I CAN SHOW YOU A COMPLETED "BUSINESS PLAN"...you can cheer me on...cause I've found that I am my own worst enemy!!!...thought I'd throw this out to ya'll...you know..."JUST A TASTE"!!!!;)).....thanks for stoppin by...to be continued....

No comments: