Wednesday, February 8, 2012

random.....thoughts........:))

boy....do I feel like writing!!!!!....there is a whole lot of misery, discontentment, anxiety, stress, unhappiness in this world...I know cause I can see it...I can feel it...I hear it...I read it!...the thing is, it's bothersome to me...I actually care....not that I don't have my own setbacks, or ups and downs....I have my fair share, trust me....but what keeps me up is knowledge that....this too shall pass!!!...and I definitely know where my help comes from!......whatever trials, tribulations, or adversity that you are facing...it won't last....I know, cause I'm living proof...I have been blessed to see a vast majority of the world....with my own eyes...I know how others live in third world countries..I've lived in 4 out of 7 continents....and that exposure has taught me that in the moment you are in....you're best bet is to make it as FABULOUS as possible...cause that too may pass....I no longer dwell on the negative things in my life....cause I'm too busy celebrating and enhancing the positive....I'm thankful for the situations I have stepped in, been pushed into, exposed to....because every one of them has been a lesson....and although, I am guilty of trying to do the same things, and expecting different results....I pride myself in knowing that I have at least TRIED at every opportunity thus far....PEOPLE want to know how I can be so peppy...all the time...yeah, they've asked me...Well, I'm not...not all the time, but YOU won't see that...My response is...I am blessed...I've been on both sides of the street....how you deal with any. situation...will either make you, break you, or my favorite...BUILD you!...but OWN IT!!!...take responsibility for it....it's true....that which does not kill you....Can only make you stronger, better...not real sure where all of this is coming from....I was compelled to write...maybe it makes the picture clearer for someone else...or just maybe it causes you to think....Someone told me that I should continue writing...it was my calling...I took that to heart....Remember, these are MY RANDOM THOUGHTS!!!!...and I can be so random!!!!!...Peace to all that read this...think I'm done!;))

No comments: