Sunday, January 8, 2012

new year!...just one year older!!!!!:))

2011....gone.....2012 here!.....eight days until my birthday!!!...another year older, stronger, wiser...blah, blah, blah!...say it every year....but this year I think will be different!...a lot of firsts to experience!...and a lot of life to live...it's already been exciting and fun!...recollecting how blessed I am to have such great friends and family!!!!!..I've definitely lived a little since the end of last year!.....hoping to keep that momentum going!...I don't know about the future....but I've learned a lot from my past!....and welcoming the POSITIVE unexpected and NEWNESS of the FUTURE!...putting my faith and trust in HIM....in all things...AND REALLY LIVING!..........that's it!...will keep ya posted!..a little late....but HAPPY NEW YEAR!:))

No comments: