Saturday, October 29, 2011

thinking out loud......:))

okay...okay...been a minute....I always say that...I need to get a new phone that will let me write and post what I'm doing at the moments I do it!!!...right now, I have the most crappiest phone ever made...don't ask what it is...too ashamed to tell ya...LOL!...My daughter said if I would take the time to "learn" the phone...I might like it..well,it was a "replacement" and they lied about the similiarities to my last phone...but all is well...NOV 1..."IMMA UPGRADE YA"....this has to be the most random blog I've written...cause I truly didn't sit down to write about my phone issues!!!...sometimes, OKAY most of the time... my mind wonders...It's cold and rainy...and they're calling for snow....SO NOT READY FOR THIS...was just about to enjoy FALL!...and BAM!...hello winter....didn't sit down to write about the weather either...LET'S SEE...HOW ABOUT MY BABY GIRL GOING TO DUKE TODAY!...for a football game...she's a Hokie(VA TECH)...and they're traveling...GO HOKIES!...so very proud of her...as I am of my other one daughter...BOTH NOW IN COLLEGE!!!...yayyyy!...THANK YOU LORD!...yeah, you guys missed the high school graduation blog...the sending off to college blog...the hassle with financial aid blog!(a story all its own)!!!!..will have to write that one for parents preparing their kids for college and the tedious tale of FAFSA!!!....ALL BECAUSE...I DIDN'T WRITE THEM!...alot going on...and alot I won't mention...ALSO realized this week just how much I love my entire family and how proud of each and every one of them I am...REFLECTION....sometimes you just need to sit down and reflect...what I'm doing right now...guess this one won't have a main focal point...OH WELL...RANDOM IT SHALL BE...BE BACK LATER WHEN I THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE!...SMILE!:))

1 comment:

gigi said...

my mind wonders...true statement...wanders is what I meant though....lol!!!:))